Good morning, HSYL Eagles!
Week three of Kindergarten has been great! Thank you to all the families that attended Curriculum Night. Can you believe all that your child will learn this year?
Please enjoy this week’s KINDERGARTEN NEWSLETTER
Take a PEEK @ NEXT WEEK
PTO: UPCOMING EVENTS
SUPPLY BAG REFRESH: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Please bring back the EMPTY RED BAG and we will trade it out with learning materials from now through October. We only need the empty bag back. (Next pick up is not until October 29)
Family pick up times are as follows:
- 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. Open to any family/ALL Last Names
- 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Student last names A-E
- 9:30 -11:00 a.m. Student last names F-L
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Open to any family/ALL Last Names
- 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. Student last names M-R
- 2:30 – 4:00 p.m. Student last names S-Z
- 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Open to any family/ALL Last Names
Families needing technology support before, during, or after the school day are encouraged to access our Student Technology FAQ. Families may also contact our Instructional Technology Department at email@example.com or 847-990-4239. Families may wish to bookmark or print our technology support flyer. A Zoom Home Help Guide is available for families in English and Español.
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS:
Be well, Eagles!
🙂 Dr. Jill Martin