Good morning, HSYL Eagles!
We have just completed our first month of kindergarten and we are learning so much! Thanks to all for driving through our pick-up lane to refresh your learning materials. You now have 6 weeks of kindergarten fun in a bag!
Please enjoy this week’s KINDERGARTEN NEWSLETTER
Take a PEEK @ NEXT WEEK
Key to 73 Hawthorn Education Foundation – please support our community during remote learning!
AN IMPORTANT NOTE FROM OUR NURSE:
- The state of Illinois has not changed the guidelines as far as requirements for entering Kindergarten.
- This mandate calls for a current physical examination and all required vaccinations. The deadline for this is October 15th.
- In the event we return to in person learning and we do not have this information, your child will be excluded from in person learning.
- Please see the following document for information on Hapara Highlights, Gaggle, and Securly Home for parents: Securly Home, Hapara, and Gaggle for Parents.
- Families needing technology support before, during, or after the school day are encouraged to access our Student Technology FAQ. Families may also contact our Instructional Technology Department at email@example.com or 847-990-4239. Families may wish to bookmark or print our technology support flyer. A Zoom Home Help Guide is available for families in English and Español.
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS:
Be well, Eagles!
🙂 Dr. Jill Martin